Thursday, January 19, 2012

Elixir by Hilary Duff

Clea Raymond is a talented photojournalists who goes to different and exotic places. After her father's disappearance, Clea has been escaping into her own world. While she takes a closer look at her pictures she starts to notice the image of a young man. She doesn't know who he is, but he's beautiful. When fate brings them together; they try to piece together the mystery of her father's disappearance. Stuck in a love triangle and haunted by a secret that holds their futures, pasts, and fates; Clea is on a race against time. I did not like this book. It was too boring. I couldn't finish the chapters sometimes. I kept reading, though thinking it might be one of those books like Twilight; where the beginning is boring but then action comes and hits you. Sadly, I was wrong. I don't know about you, but I did not like this book.
Rate:★★

No comments:

Post a Comment