Saturday, December 24, 2011

Crossed by Ally Condie

The first book Matched was good it had action and romance, but this book disappointed me a bit. In my opinion, it had too much of their love. Which I understand considering it's about how they were in the first book and the struggles they had to face. Then, in this book having to find each other while running away from the Society, but it repeated it too much. The only thing new were the characters and the ending was not what you expected. I guess this book had too much romance in it for me because a couple of my friend's read it and they thought it was amazing. In other words, I recommend this book only for people who enjoy romances. Those of my team for horrors/thrillers, fantasy, and Sci-Fi- Fiction do not read the book unless you have to. I was bored out of my mind.
Rate: ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment